Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pizza Time!

So, my little chef wanted to help me make a pizza the other night. This really comes as no surprise and isn't unusual at all since Aidan has always been a "doer". He loves to "help" do anything and everything you'll let him. It's just his little personality and I love to always encourage it because he gets a ton of satisfaction from knowing that he did something for you...and I love that. I've always let him help as much as I can at dinner for as long as he's been walking. The main reason is because, since Travis works nights, he sleeps during the day and I don't have another person around to keep Aidan occupied while trying to make dinner. So, it ended up that the best thing to do was to just let him be involved in the whole process! It allowed me to keep an eye on him and spend some quality time while keeping him happy:) Here are a few pics of my little man helping to make a pizza the other night!


First, we start with spreading the sauce.
__________________________________
Yep, that looks good.
__________________________________
Then, we sprinkle on the cheese.
__________________________________
And then we pick a little bit of cheese off since it looks super yummy.
__________________________________
So, then we stuff it in our mouth as fast we can before Mommy puts the camera down.
__________________________________
Next, we notice that we dropped some on the counter and decide to eat that as well.
__________________________________

And lastly, we bake the pizza, make a salad....and VOILA...Pizza via Aidan:)

3 comments:

Deidre said...

What a little ham! That looks really good and now pizza sounds really, really good.

The Foley 5 said...

Awe, I love it!! Send him on over here, we could use the extra help with making dinner!

McAngie said...

How cute! He can cook for me anyday! Hint, hint!